Hi folks,

Have an e61 525i SE (190hp, unfortunately) that's been sitting unused due to covid. ~180k km, hasn't failed an NCT yet, but has:

1) A long running oil weep, I think from the rocker cover (I believe Valdas checked it out many years ago and said it wasn't worth repairing, it collects on the undertray and just needs cleaning once a year)

2) It's losing coolant, some is being expressed via the expansion tank but unsure if it's being lost elsewhere. Another long running issue, at least 5 years+

3) Autobox needs a service, I don't think the mechatronic sleeve has ever been done

4) Recently, oil is getting dirty pretty quickly and seem to be getting a little bit more condensation from the exhaust from cold. Don't think the PCV system has ever been addressed, which seems to be a known issuer with these

The car has been in the family since 2010 and stands me nothing. Bodywork & interior are good, tyres are pretty recent and battery was replaced in 2019.

Just looking for peoples opinions on if it's worth addressing these issues, whether its to keep it going as an occasional runabout post-covid or even just to sell and give someone else a few years happy motoring?