Thread: 00d85

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

00d85

Any one know anything about this m5? I know it’s been on sale for a while and has been painted. But I have viewed and seems to be a good one. Am organising a lift inspection

https://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/bmw...01808079214438

BMWHaus Contributor
    Never viewed the car, but I rang them about it over a year ago to see what the price was. At the time I felt it was too much for the mileage. But going by the market at the moment it might not be too bad, thats unless he has upped the price in the last year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Off the road a few years

BMWHaus Guru
    It also shows a mileage discrepancy but looks like a data entry issue in 2016

BMWHaus Contributor
    I viewed it and thought it was a pig with lipstick tbh, the spray job didn't seem the best and it has clearly been lying up for a long time - I'd say it will cost a significant amount to recommission. The dealer also was less than accommodating, I called to let them know I was coming to view the car, took a half day and when I arrived it was stuck down the back of the unit with barely any space to inspect it - perhaps I just got the hump with it and it's actually a good car

Was up for €20k when I viewed it about 2 years ago.
    E60 LCI 530i | E92 335i - Sold | E39 530i Sport - Sold | E30 318iS - Sold | E39 530d Sport - Sold | E30 318iS - Sold

BMWHaus Contributor
    That car has literally been there 5/6 years