Thread: BMW Indy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BMW Indy

Looking for an independent garage for work on my e60. I believe Valdas is not open at the moment - had used him a lot on my old one. Preferably Naas road or Finglas area. Who is best to talk to these days folks?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Sent from my CPH2207 using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    A few people have used DL Motorworks in Ballymount and I have heard good reports. Courtney’s of course but a bit further around the North Strand.

Regards
    Andy

Thanks Andy, used Courtney's in the past also, just a bit out of the way for my current location. Will give DL a go and see how I get on

Many thanks

Dave

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get on with DL Motorworks? Always used Motor Confidence but I've just found out they are now closed.

I ended up getting the problem I was having at the time sorted by the guy I bought the car from. He used BM modification works in Knockmitten, down the road from where Valdas was.

Funny, I have never heard this crowd recommend anywhere, wonder is there a reason?. Always seems to have plenty of BMW business?

Dave

Thanks for the reply. I know the place you are talking about and have always wondered the same thing.