Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy OEM parts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Where to buy OEM parts

Has anyone ever bought from this website: https://www.salesafter.eu/

I need to buy a few bits and this place seems to be quite good value even relative to most of the prices I can find on eBay, and certainly better than any main dealer here. Just want to know if they are reputable, etc.

Otherwise is there anywhere that you recommend for buying OEM stuff online?

Thanks

Haven't used that so couldn't comment on them

I use hauber shop quiet a lot for OEM, well priced in comparison to main dealer here and quicker delivery than you'd think

https://www.hubauer-shop.de/en/

BMWHaus Contributor
    I've never used that crowd but I buy all my OE stuff from either www.bmwautoparts.net or www.hubauer-shop.de.

They are both similar in price, but bmwautoparts.net tends to be that bit cheaper and they will sell you clips and screws individually where Hubauer you usually have to buy a minimum of 10-20.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Thanks chaps. Hubauer seems to have similar prices to the place I was looking at but as it’s tried and tested with some members here then I’ll lean towards it.

BMWHaus Guru
    I've used these folks a couple of times, but not recently, and had decent experiences with them. At the time their prices seemed OK, but mostly in comparison to my local dealer.

https://www.schmiedmann.com/
    Current: BMW 530e M-Sport - '17, BMW 630i Sport auto - '07, BMW 325i Coupe - '93, BMW Z4 2.5si Auto - '07, '90 BMW 316i Lux.

Previous: BMW 328i Coupe - '96, BMW 530i SE auto - '07, BMW 530i Sport auto - '02, BMW 318i SE Touring - '07, BMW 330Ci Sport - '04, BMW 520d SE - '11, BMW 523i SE - '00, BMW 328i SE Touring - '00, BMW 523i SE - '97, BMW 323i SE - '98, 330Ci - '00, 325i Coupe - '93, 318Ci - '01, 316iSE - '98, 325iSE 2dr - '91, 320i Conv - '91, 325i Coupe - '92, 320i 2dr - '91.

Administrator
    I've used Nick in Frank Keane's, check the site sponsors section. He has been brilliant to deal with and for the majority of items thus far the difference in price hasnt been vastly different. Always worth asking him to price the items!

BMWHaus Guru
    Was just about to post that Dave! I find that Frank Keane can price match hubaeur and that’s before the 30 quid delivery charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    My experience with my local dealer hasn't been great, they have often quoted me prices nearly double what Hubauer or Bmwautoparts have charged.

So Ive probably unfairly tarred all dealers with the same brush. I have a few bits I need to get for the E46, so I might try Frank Keanes.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Dont go to FK's direct...PM Nick here with part numbers and he'll do his best for you!

BMWHaus Guru
    You can go to FK direct too if you ring up and say you are a member of Bmw Haus, they will always give you the discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk