Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy OEM parts

BMWHaus Guru
    Good shout, thanks. I’m also looking for a boot spoiler for an E60 but ideally need it painted as well, so I’ve gotten quotes from a couple of main dealers for that. Lowest I got was €665 supplied and painted, which just seems a bit steep considering you can get the part for around €250 on some of the websites mentioned above. Will see if FK could do any better..

BMWHaus Contributor
    Another vote for bmwautoparts.net, have used them extensively in the past for both large and small items.
    E60 LCI 530i | E92 335i - Sold | E39 530i Sport - Sold | E30 318iS - Sold | E39 530d Sport - Sold | E30 318iS - Sold

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKane View Post
    Good shout, thanks. I’m also looking for a boot spoiler for an E60 but ideally need it painted as well, so I’ve gotten quotes from a couple of main dealers for that. Lowest I got was €665 supplied and painted, which just seems a bit steep considering you can get the part for around €250 on some of the websites mentioned above. Will see if FK could do any better..
    If you’re on Facebook, there is an Irish E60 group you can join and there are always people selling items. €665 is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Bit of a long shot: Can anyone recommend any similar websites to buy OEM Land Rover parts? I've found a few places in the UK but looking for somewhere in the EU so I wouldn't have to pay customs.

Thanks!