Thread: E92 m3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E92 m3

Before it’s stripped and sold as a standard car I’ll advertise it here complete, I’ve a few lads interested in the car standard with a couple coming to view it this week along with more interested in parts so once I get a deposit on the car it’ll be getting broken unfortunately 🥲

There’s easily over £10k sterling in parts which will all sell easily on the likes of cutters etc
    standard parts will come with the car also, so the new owner can return to standard down the line if desired!

The car is pretty much immaculate inside and out at this stage, will have a fresh nct and is mechanically perfect!
    Full extensive service history, It has been maintained to the highest degree by tom fahy for its entire life since it was imported and over serviced!
    It’s had all the usual maintenance items covered such as rod bearings, actuators and clutch etc

Brief run down of factory spec:

Manual
    Auto lights
    Comfort access
    Auto fold/dim mirrors
    Black leather
    Rear blind
    Heated seats

Brief run down of mods:

•Kw ddc electronically controlled/adjustable coilovers with 3 pre settings which can be fine tuned via the kw app on you’re smart phone
    •alcon rc6 385mm front bbk with rs29 pads and braided lines, alcon rc4 370mm rear bbk with rs29 pads and braided lines
    •manual short shifter kit with illuminated gear knob
    •full complete eventuri plenum with airbox lid and cold air feed duct to front bumper scoop
    •full titanium akrapovic evolution exhaust system, including test pipes with resonated centre section and secondary sport cats and titanium engraved tips
    •carbon comp pack corner splitters, genuine bmw m performance black side vent grills, genuine bmw m performance black front kidney grills
    •comp pack m359 style 19” satin black wheels with brand new mitchellin ps4s tyres

All parts have less than 3k on them and all are in as new condition
    Have never seen any track use or abuse
    Wheels/tyres are immaculate along with calliper's, not even stone chips present!

Car needs absolutely nothing, is immaculate and and absolutely insane package!
    It would be an absolute crying shame to strip, anyone who has driven/experienced it will vouch for it!

Price as is with standard parts included is €45000
    I will genuinely not accept a penny less than the asking price so not open to any offers etc

To buy all those parts new and build a car to this standard with all the maintenance etc would cost well in excess of 60/70k these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HEMI5; 30-07-23 at 17:41.