Thread: Where to get Michelin PS4S online

BMWHaus Guru

Where to get Michelin PS4S online

Hi

I’m looking for a set of PS4S for my E60. I can find lots of places that have the fronts in stock (245/35/19), but I can’t seem to find them anywhere for the rears (275/30/19). It’s not just PS4S for that matter, I can’t find any Michelins at all in that size other than some of the run flats which I don’t want. Not sure why as I wouldn’t have thought it’s a particularly unusual size.

Can anyone recommend somewhere I could try? I’ve tried all the Irish online places I can find (oponeo, eiretyres, tyres123, etc.).

Alternatively does anyone know if any other size would fit Style 172s on the rear?

Thanks!
    Last edited by CitizenKane; 10-04-22 at 18:01.

BMWHaus Guru
    You could try Discount Tyres in Blanch. Keith used to do discounts for forum members not sure if still the case but sometimes regardless they are close to online prices when you factor in fitting, balancing, etc.

https://www.discounttyres.ie/michelin-tyres-offer.html

BMWHaus Guru
    Have you looked at any other brands? They might be overkill for something like the 520

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74 View Post
    You could try Discount Tyres in Blanch. Keith used to do discounts for forum members not sure if still the case but sometimes regardless they are close to online prices when you factor in fitting, balancing, etc.

https://www.discounttyres.ie/michelin-tyres-offer.html
    Thanks, will give them a shout (although they don’t seem to have the size I’m after listed on their page about the Michelin offer).

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos View Post
    Have you looked at any other brands? They might be overkill for something like the 520

How do you know it’s for my 520d and not something like a 550i I may have secretly acquired recently…

…No you’re right it’s for the 520d

Yeah they may be considered overkill but I always go for premium tyres and these are generally my favourite so I don’t mind spending extra for them tbh.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKane View Post
    Thanks, will give them a shout (although they don’t seem to have the size I’m after listed on their page about the Michelin offer).

How do you know it’s for my 520d and not something like a 550i I may have secretly acquired recently…

…No you’re right it’s for the 520d

Yeah they may be considered overkill but I always go for premium tyres and these are generally my favourite so I don’t mind spending extra for them tbh.
    Tyreleader.co.uk seem to stock the 4S but the Irish site only stock Michelin Pilot 4 and at a hefty price tag.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos View Post
    Tyreleader.co.uk seem to stock the 4S but the Irish site only stock Michelin Pilot 4 and at a hefty price tag.

Thanks. I emailed them and they said the UK site doesn’t deliver to Ireland and they don’t have them in stock on the Irish site! Strange