Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: safest place to get my car cleaned

safest place to get my car cleaned

Right need some advice, I haven't been able to drive my car for the past few weeks due to the fact im on crutches, so a friend of mine lent me his 02 e39 auto which ive really enjoyed driving, but I reckon I should be able to dive my own next week sum stage as my foot is a little better, the problem is that it is filty, where can I get it hand washed 2 bucket and maybe even a top up of wax, I recently corrected and machine polished the paint so im afraid to bring it just anywhere. (Dublin area) Thanks lads
    Current:
    2011 e92 320d m sport

Previous:
    2008 e60 530d m sport
    2006 e60 523i m sport
    2004 x5 3.0d sport
    2003 e46 m3
    2000 e46 325i m sport

RE: safest place to get my car cleaned

I would give Chris a shout - ChrispyFish on here.

Can you just drop over for a clean? DS would be perfect if they did
    Current:
    2011 e92 320d m sport

Previous:
    2008 e60 530d m sport
    2006 e60 523i m sport
    2004 x5 3.0d sport
    2003 e46 m3
    2000 e46 325i m sport

BMWHaus Guru

We normally recommend Ian in Elite to all our customers to keep on top of their details etc but he is relocating, I can give it a wash no problem, power washer was robbed from the shed but have a temp set up there to do it.

PM me if interested im there tomorrow for couple of hours and also there Mon/Tues/Wednes working on a lovely low miler

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    I would give Chris a shout - ChrispyFish on here.
    +1
    It would be worth it getting Chris to clean it.
    Especially after correcting it.

A Wispa Bar should do the trick

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by ChrispyFish
    We normally recommend Ian in Elite to all our customers to keep on top of their details etc but he is relocating, I can give it a wash no problem, power washer was robbed from the shed but have a temp set up there to do it.

PM me if interested im there tomorrow for couple of hours and also there Mon/Tues/Wednes working on a lovely low miler
    Ian's relocating? Any idea where?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GerH

Not yet but should be soon enough and finally he has seen sense and is putting his prices up to the appropriate price for his work and time

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by GerH

Not yet but should be soon enough and finally he has seen sense and is putting his prices up to the appropriate price for his work and time
    Ah SHITE!!!!! :-P

Hey lads, just joined here, only saw this site tonight - haven't been on forums at all recently. Having the same problem now that Ian has temporarily closed down. Don't want to invest in a load of products while waiting for him to relocate. Although I haven't yet got a detail done on my car, I couldn't watch someone wash my car with a brush! Anyone know anywhere that do the two bucket washes? Or will the DS be providing this service for the time being? Always felt like I was robbing Ian only giving the €10 for the washes, how much can we expect to pay now? €15/20? Thanks and looking forward to spending more time on this site!

BMWHaus Guru

Welcome along Farrell, you still got the Mini?

Not sure on the car washing, but Dave or Chris should be along soon with some advice

Edit: Just seen the VW, nice!