1992 E30 Cabrio in Graphite silver, one of the rarer end of line colours available for E30's.

The car was imported from the UK in 2008 by another forum member here, and had a fresh hood around that time. The hood is still in very good condition, with no rips. I purchased the car in 2017.

Suspension set up is with an eibach prokit fitted as well as Bilstein B4 shocks. In July this year stabiliser links, from suspension arms & rear bushes all replaced, so driving perfectly.

Tyres were replaced in 2021 with 4 mid-range Accelera tyres, which have covered less than 500 miles. The car is sitting on the correct 15 inch BBS wheels with none of the harder to get centre caps missing! The bumpers have been colour coded.

Interior wise - the car has a 370mm tech II steering wheel, and black sports leather interior.

There is a Kenwood stereo fitted, with a brilliant 90s vibe Hirschman electric aerial.

During my ownership the car has seen plenty of work put into it - serviced annually regardless of low mileage covered. Timing belt & water pump done, battery replaced.

All the known E30 weak spots attended to, with new rear arches fitted, sills cleared of rust & also minor bubbles around the windscreen attended to. After this, the car benefitted from a full re spray & the body has been undersealed.

All paperwork from the day the car since the day it was registered in July 1992 the car is present in folders, along with sales brochure from the time!

Last service carried out in July, and passed the NCT shortly after. Currently showing just shy of 111,000 miles and taxed to July 2023 on the classic tax rate of E56. Insurance costs me E193 a year through FBD.

My ownership of the car partially documented here:

http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/show...185-E30-Cabrio

Photos of the car & work carried out:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p8UTCMZprSssRi5Y6

This is by no means a concours car, but what I would describe as a brilliant useable everyday classic. Up for sale as something else has caught my eye, so needs to go on the next 2 weeks, otherwise will go back into storage for the winter months.

Will be available to view at the Frank Keane C&C on 17th September

Asking E12,950 ono