Thread: GT Motors Swords - any experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

GT Motors Swords - any experience

Folks

As per the title, I see that these folks seem to have a decent selection of well spec'd fairly fresh BMW's. Just wondering if anyone has experience to share of engaging with them?

Thanks in advance!
    Current: BMW 530e M-Sport - '17, BMW 630i Sport auto - '07, BMW 325i Coupe - '93, BMW Z4 2.5si Auto - '07, '90 BMW 316i Lux.

Previous: BMW 328i Coupe - '96, BMW 530i SE auto - '07, BMW 530i Sport auto - '02, BMW 318i SE Touring - '07, BMW 330Ci Sport - '04, BMW 520d SE - '11, BMW 523i SE - '00, BMW 328i SE Touring - '00, BMW 523i SE - '97, BMW 323i SE - '98, 330Ci - '00, 325i Coupe - '93, 318Ci - '01, 316iSE - '98, 325iSE 2dr - '91, 320i Conv - '91, 325i Coupe - '92, 320i 2dr - '91.

BMWHaus Guru
    Know a gent who is related to the owner and bought a fine car from him. The proprietor lives not too far from me, lots of UK sourced and good cars by all reports.

BMWHaus Guru

GT Motors Swords - any experience

Do you mean GT Motors in Baldoyle? I’ve not dealt with them but know lots of folks who know them. They seem to move plenty of cars.

http://www.gtmotorsdublin.com

BMWHaus Guru
    That’s them John, thanks. The address on Carzone mentions Swords after Baldoyle Ind Estate. Didn’t mean to insult anyone 😀.

Thanks for the comment!

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by dergside View Post
    That’s them John, thanks. The address on Carzone mentions Swords after Baldoyle Ind Estate. Didn’t mean to insult anyone .

Thanks for the comment!
    If there’s something you have an eye on I can stop by and have a quick look at it to make sure it’s worth a trip up.

From what I’ve seen it’s really just an industrial unit wedged with cars, rather than a traditional showroom.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    If there’s something you have an eye on I can stop by and have a quick look at it to make sure it’s worth a trip up.

From what I’ve seen it’s really just an industrial unit wedged with cars, rather than a traditional showroom.
    It's across the road from Beshoff motors in an industrial estate.

From a distance at least, it looked like a lock up with parking out front.

Tbh if it's a relatively new BMW it should have the balance of the manufacturer warranty.

I think a lot of the cars these type of dealers are bringing are ex bmw fleet cars.. quite a lot of the newer ones are service cars I'm told

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    A lot of north of €50k almost 4 year old 5 series there........

In fairness they all seem to have relatively low mileage and high spec, but how much is a new one nowadays ?

It's the nature of the almost new car market nowadays I suppose. The current sterling exchange rate would nicely favour these type setups, but it looks unlikely they'll be passing on those savings....
    Current Daily: 2008 Lexus GS300 Sport F/L
    Current: E39 525i M Sport (Titan Silver)
    Previous: E34 520i SE (Orient Blue)