Quote Originally Posted by ChrispyFish
Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
every day same day ,4 of 5 drivers drive like this . If overtake on the left ,one of 5 will take left lane ,most stays in same lane . If after long pushing without any signs they will move to left lane ,after u pass them ,they are back in right lane even if the lane on the left was empty .if overtake on the left ,some of them start flashing the lights ,fucking idiots ,i can found better word to explain this .if i slow down and try to see what they mean ,they just turn their heads off,and dont show any signs .later they start flash lights again? monkeys not people !

and had few accidents ,when people on M1 take right lane and will never move off even if left lane is empty and even if i friendly flash lights.they press brakes and try to say ,F*** off .i do overtake them on the left and stop in right lane till they move off or stop completely .

they are so smart on the run in their cars ,but cant even look at your face if u close to them .very often works trick ,they start show their middle finger or just dont take any care or attention about other drivers,so after showing my phone and taking pictures of them ,they do change their minds .
That's because your Russian
Nah........it's because he was in a hurry