Hi All,

It’s been a while since I looked on here. I’ve owned one BMW before this which was an e87 130i. It was great car and I actually tried to buy it back from the guy that bought it off me on a couple of occasions.

Some of ye may have seen my thread over on backroads. Anyway, I had been driving a Golf R for the last two years and sold it at the end of the summer. I had my heart set on something with a B58 under the bonnet and with my budget I thought either an m240i or m140i would be within budget. There weren’t a whole lot of either for sale down South and the ones that were advertised were up for close to €40k which I wasn’t willing to pay. I knew if I was to pick one up that it would need to be from NI, I had an m240i lined up but it sold before I could get to view it. I ended up putting the plan on hold and picked up a cheapish run around and then this popped up on my daily browse on usedcarsni. It was for sale in Bavarian BMW Belfast. It had just been advertised on the Friday afternoon and I left a deposit over the phone. I was up to Belfast first thing on the Saturday and the car was exactly as described in photos. I checked the vrt and all things considered I was pleasantly surprised at the figure. The car ended up being landed around the same price I would have expected to pay for an m140i

Anyway, The car has 12 months warranty so I don’t think in that time there will be any major plans for it. The wheels on it are 20”, not sure of the wheel model. Does anyone know it? I wouldn’t mind probably dropping back to 19s though. I think eventually a sports car and TU fuel pump will be on the cards. I think in the meantime I’ll get Apple CarPlay activated. Does anyone know if getting this down outside of BMW would affect the warranty?

Here are some photos and the spec I found online. It seems like a decent spec to me but I’m sure guys on here will know better than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk