This is just to report my findings from using this stuff.
Since getting my E39 I have used this stuff to clean up the interior. I have used it neat on a few baby pukes and children spills on the seats. I also used it on the passenger & driver seat with what i can only describe as arse sweat tide marks and its done the business. Have to say it worked a treat. Spray on and wiped/drew off with microfibre.
Today I took on the boot liner. I wasnt expecting too much to be honest as it was filthy. I diluted it as directed 1:3. I sprayed on and let it soak in for a minute. Then a scrub with a brush and drew off with micro fibre cloths as I went. I used 3 micro fibres and the were very dirty by the time i was done.
Anyway as I was surprised at how well it cleaned and only took a few pics halfway through the job.

Halfway there

Done

My only neg with this product is its strong smell however thats only for a day or two and to be fair for the way this stuff cleans its expected. Its has shifted everything I have thrown at it including oil, puke, water stains, sweat even did a pretty good job off breaking down some chewing gum in the boot too.