Thread: Search warrant - Damaged property

Search warrant - Damaged property

Sorry if this post is not allowed, had it deleted on driver.net fs but any advice appreciated

ok long story short my yard was raided this morning and a fair bit of damage incurred to locks/car parts/engines etc

they had a search warrant but obviously didnt find anything as i refuse to be connected with illegal dealings

how do i go about getting compensated for damages? or do i just suck it up

wasnt me that talked to them on site was the brother so just want to see if anyone has had similar experiences

cheers

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Search warrant - Damaged property

Quote Originally Posted by irish_chris
    Sorry if this post is not allowed, had it deleted on driver.net fs but any advice appreciated

ok long story short my yard was raided this morning and a fair bit of damage incurred to locks/car parts/engines etc

they had a search warrant but obviously didnt find anything as i refuse to be connected with illegal dealings

wasnt me that talked to them on site was the brother so just want to see if anyone has had similar experiences

cheers
    any help?

http://www.gardaombudsman.ie/complaints.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_chris

cheers
    any help?

http://www.gardaombudsman.ie/complaints.htm
    Thanks, stress levels a bit high haha shoulda thought of that.

BMWHaus Contributor

happens when working on the border a. Lot of cars going missing lately but all of urs are in one piece and have plates all on them and there not exactly fresh hope fully you got everything sorted out

BMWHaus Contributor

I would suggest seeking legal advice before going down the ombudsman route. Just speak to a solicitor who would have dealt with similar cases before.