Thread: Alpina B4 Spotted

BMWHaus Guru

Alpina B4 Spotted

Nearly as weird as saying M4, the replacement for the E92 B3 : http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1085430_2014-bmw-alpina-b4-biturbo-spy-shots. Will be shown at the Geneva 2014 show supposedly

Administrator

RE: Alpina B4 Spotted

Not sure I like the non sport front of the 4er...thats hard to say...4-er! :P

Anyways...if you look just at the front end of this picture, it looks like an angry Chinese dog! :s :-/

No doubt it will be a brilliant motor and go like stink...would like to see a non sport in the flesh!

BMWHaus Guru

What's an angry Chinese dog look like Dave? :huh: :P

I wonder if that will be the finished article though, or whether they'll put a proper front airdam on it

It's funny, I've read a bit on-line of people giving out about the wheels, and that Alpina need a new design, but I think they look stunning on that!

190MPH is something else too

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Leins
    What's an angry Chinese dog look like Dave? :huh: :P
    Have you seen the new Alpina B4 - looks a bit like that!

Re: The Wheels....
    Think they look a bit rep-ish
    But how do you change muliti spoke wheels, especially that many...its gotta be tough to think outside the box with having to stick to it as close as possible

BMWHaus Guru

hhhmmm not loving the random part on the bottom of the front wings and the wheels are shocking imo, but im sure it will be a fantastic car and hopefully they sell loads so in 20 years my kids can buy them