Quote Originally Posted by Venom
Quote Originally Posted by kendo
Quote Originally Posted by Venom
Quote Originally Posted by kendo
So after all the troubleshooting its down to the top mounts, its off to a garage to be put on vibrating plates to see for definite if there is anything else on the suspension acting up so hopefully ill know this day next week.
Did you put a greased washer between the mounts and the bumpstops?

I'd try that first before I'd head to the garage. Won't cost anything and may solve the problem.
I had a look at it with a mech mate and it looks as if the Top mount is after dislodging from where its met to be whatever is going on there is not good you can see that the top nuts have moved slightly from their original position.
Hmm....sounds like the mount and the coil over are turning as one unit possibly. I had this issue but not as severe. greased washer sorted it. Keep us posted anyway interested to see and hope you get sorted!
dont be silly, gresed washer will sort the isue only for short wile. grease will disolve and gather up all kind of dirt and u will be worse where u were before greased washer. u need to add enough washers to make enough space for top mount, so it does not spin along the coilover. and on straight drive thats not gonna be an issue, unless coilover has being catching the top mount for to long time until it just fecked it self