Thread: Magic seat spacer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Magic seat spacer

I came across this today, I think it is a brilliant idea, the number of times I had to pick up that phone or lighter with a plier, not even funny.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEATHER-CAR-SEAT-PAD-GAP-SPACER-FILLER-PADDING-FIT-BMW-1-3-5-6-7-X-SERIES-M5-M-/111161253762?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM& fits=Car+Make%3ABMW|Plat_Gen%3AE39&hash=item19e1ba 1f82

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Magic seat spacer

I can see that being more annoying in itself although it's a good idea.

BMWHaus Contributor

I don't mind the Pit of Doom. Always some change falling out of peoples pockets so i get some petrol money when taking out the seats to give it a good clean

Quote Originally Posted by BluhBluh
    I don't mind the Pit of Doom. Always some change falling out of peoples pockets so i get some petrol money when taking out the seats to give it a good clean
    It's the best savings scheme I know of

BMWHaus Guru

Magic seat spacer

Just throw your jacket on the seat and throw your things on that to stop them sliding off. That spacer thing is overkill what happens when ya open the door? Probably would be annoying as shite!

Sent forward in time from my Nokia 3210

BMWHaus Contributor

Cool idea, iv read horror storys of people lovely new smartphones going into the air vents never to be rescued.

Under my drivers seat there are two large holes of doom my phone has come close too on a number of occasions.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cisk
    Cool idea, iv read horror storys of people lovely new smartphones going into the air vents never to be rescued.

Under my drivers seat there are two large holes of doom my phone has come close too on a number of occasions.
    My phone went up there before. Not a fun time!