Well lads,

The time has come for me to part ways with the little is.

A bit about the car:

The car is a factory M sport finished in Avus blue.

Its currently sitting on a set of 17" Mvs with 4 recently replaced budget tyres (these only have about 4k done)

The car is lowered 60mm all round with lowering springs (still on standard shocks)

It has half leather interior, facelift steering wheel, Oem fitted floor mats etc.

Mileage is currently 155k

Nct'd until april 2014

The car is in very good overall condition and looks super in the flesh.

It has a few bad points, I'll be as honest as I can here:

1. Few spots of surface rust on the passenger door and rear arches. These are not too bad and I have them touched up.

2. Tear on drivers seat bolster

3. Alternator is a bit noisy but working fine

4. Slight knocking from front suspension, I have checked all links, ball-joints and bushings and they are all fine with no play, I suspect the front shock/shocks are to blame

5. Replica mirrors, I have originals to go with the car in silver and I got a can of aerosol paint mixed up which is a perfect match. I was going to spray these and fit them but I just haven't had the time lately.

Overall I think these are minor issues which are common with the e36.

The car drives exceptionally well and is very economical, I have averaged 32-34 mpg local driving and the car returned 38 mpg on a recent return trip to Dublin.

Regrettable sale, I had intended on keeping this car but unfortunately, lack of storage is forcing me to move it on.

Price: I have the car on donedeal for €1550, but realistically I would have to get €1250 for the car.

I feel this is good value for a clean, unabused Is which requires very little to have it perfect.

Contact no: 085-1058225

Photos in done deal ad (poor quality, will try get better pics later)

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-318is-m-sport-nct-04-14/5845846