Thread: 4 wheel alignment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

4 wheel alignment

im buying e39 coilovers of a member here and wondering when I fit them do I need to get the tracking done again.im booked for tracking on Tuesday for the 4 wheels and wont have the coilovers for another week or so until there removed from sellers car so if tracking is done this Tuesday and my coilovers arrive a week later will I have to have it done again.if so I will cancel my tracking this coming week.

RE: 4 wheel alignment

Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
    im buying e39 coilovers of a member here and wondering when I fit them do I need to get the tracking done again.im booked for tracking on Tuesday for the 4 wheels and wont have the coilovers for another week or so until there removed from sellers car so if tracking is done this Tuesday and my coilovers arrive a week later will I have to have it done again.if so I will cancel my tracking this coming week.
    it shouldnt make any difference but id wait till the coilovers are fitted just to be sureno point in paying twice to have it done.

before

after

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by 02mh
    before

after

Looks super.

The advice i got before was to definitely wait till you get the new coilovers in and then give it a few days for them to settle in at the height your happy with.