Thread: decent car audio for E36 tourning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

decent car audio for E36 tourning

Well, how to start
    I'm going to do it my way. First I'm going to ripe out all the speakers and bin them or use them as cute fridge magnets! This is best what you can do.
    So I'll try to make custom doors for door speakers, I can live without door pockets. I don't want to play the songs to my old shoes any more, e36 owners know what I talking about.
    I already tried in Tomas place in Dundalk small bass show and of course nobody was impressed ( yeah it was only one 12" )
    Its time for something mad again

my old school amplifier for door speakers
    P1010308.JPG
    P1010305.JPG
    subwoofers-2x18" for sure, just smaler brothers 1000rms only, they dont need too much power to move (on picture left one)
    P1010298.JPG
    bass amplifier will be old MTX Thunder series (it can push very easy 2000 watts each subwoofer with clean power)
    P1010300.JPG
    P1010301.JPG
    power plant is necessary this time, I hope two of XS Power D3100 will be enough
    P1010299.JPG

BMWHaus Guru

decent car audio for E36 tourning

Nice, what alternator/battery set up?
    What's the subs?

Sent forward in time from my Nokia 3210

RE: decent car audio for E36 tourning

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Nice, what alternator/battery set up?
    What's the subs?

Well, factory alternator inside (no point replace as I have room for spare batteries) -and than high output alternators like output 300a are still not for sale here, so again waiting for delivery, customs .....
    -About battery setup-110ah new car battery plus 2x XS power or 2x XS only
    XS Power's D3100 Power Cell puts out 1360 cranking amps with a maximum output of 5000 amps so its perfect for 4000-5000 watt car audio sound systems-piece of cake
    XS after couple of months in storage-still great juice( you don't have chance with normal car battery keep that voltage )
    P1010311.JPG
    -About subwoofers
    Fi, just basic info, I don't wanna messing here,- they are moving 56mm up down, sound pressure level: 92.0dB 1W/1m, rms 1000w-1500w

BMWHaus Contributor

Should be renamed "monster audio build" as opposed to "decent audio build" lol...
    Keep us posted.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

as always you are MAD with all them project keep up a good work,cant wait to see/hear the finished product

BMWHaus Guru

MAD Mike strikes again

Some imagination