Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E39 525i auto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E39 525i auto

i am forced to sell this due to needing a second car for work, its a 525 2.5 petrol automatic triptronic. NCT expires 20/03/14. tax expires 09/13. it is an original irish m sport with a mileage of 112k. it comes with a fully stamped service history with the last service carried out at 106k. alacantra interior in excellent condition with no rips or tears anywhere. it has a multi function steering wheel with multible airbags and a 6 cd changer, it also has electric windows, mirrors, central locking, centre sliding armrest and alarm and immobiliser. this car drives like a dream and needs to be driven to be appreciated, it has 2 good pirelli p zeros on the rear and a perfect matching spare alloy in the boot, this car has been suberbly maintained and has plenty of preventative work carried out and is ready to drive away and be enjoyed. a very reluctant sale but a quick sale is needed so the first reasonable offer will be gratefully accepted, any questions or examinations welcome, text or call. thanks, Nigel ******** price is €1950 or nearest offer
    sexy 6 potter

Re: E39 525i auto

As I said to you last night you should have advertised for more 525i sports are thin on the ground glws

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E39 525i auto

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    As I said to you last night you should have advertised for more 525i sports are thin on the ground glws
    i hear ye gar but i need this gone pronto, if its not sold soon oil have to tax it and keep it till after the christmas and try again, cheers dude
    sexy 6 potter

Theres a lad on driver.net looking for one a while now think his username is positivenote

BMWHaus Contributor

bmw.driver who??? he he!!
    sexy 6 potter

Bmwdriver its based in canada loads of spam ,ad's and pm inbox invasions you should find it on google

BMWHaus Guru

Looking good Nigel, serious want for one of these but don't have a need for another car yet

Im sure it will shift quick, tasty car

BMWHaus Contributor

Cheers Chris I hope your right, need to shift it as I have to put 2 small cars on the road instead of it :-(

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

price dropped to 1950 or nearest offer, need this gone please lads
    sexy 6 potter

Just in case anyone was alarmed by the sudden sale I can vouch for this car and there's a genuine reason behind the sale (personally I think hes mad) theres no problems with the car whatsoever

Its a good genuine clean rust free 525i sport not a particularly easy find here in the emerald isle