Lads, I put a staggered set of motorsports on last week. This is my first time having a stretched tyres on the rear and I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong so need some guidance please.

Took off a set of non staggered motorsport reps with 215-45-17 all around. I now have 205-50-17 all around and with the stretch in the rear.

The rears that came off her were in a bad way so I'm assuming I'll need to get it tracked as I now have good tyres front and rear?

She is not handling as she should. Is a bit tail happy and it feels like I have balloons in the front and slicks on the rear. Could be in my mind but putting her through a corner she is not giving me the confidence she did and that was with a lot less grip.

Would I be okay with just an alignment or what should I have front and rear with staggered motorsports? I'm aware that I most likely need bigger in the rear and smaller at the front. But what sizes? If it makes any odds the car is lowered on JOMs and has front evo mounts reversed in the front.

Thanks