2005 Manual E46 M3 Convertible in carbon schwarz metallic 52k With Hardtop

BMW Spec, all electric and heated seats, aircon etc..

Extras

- OEM CSL Alloys with brand new Vreds on rear and Potenza on front

- Eibach Pro Kit

- StopTech BBK with 10 mil Spacers

- Z3 2.8 Short Shifter

- Eonon Headunit with Digital TV, DVD, Sat Nav, Bluetooth

- Smoked Depos

- Smoked Rear LED's

- Colour Coded Grils

- CSL Diffuser

- Milltek Backbox

- OEM E9x Puddle Lights

- Goke Carbon airbox

- Alpha-n Remap

FSH since it came into Ireland, unfortunately there is no service up to 28k before it came into Ireland... Car does very little miles and just had full service and new tyres all round plus a detail from cleancar.ie which is done every year. Car needs nothing as im the type of fella that if there is anything out of place at all it has to be done...

For a 2005 its a very clean car and no rust underneath plus no subframe issues all that can be checked as my mate has a lift.. The paint is very good no bad dents or scratches but a couple of door dings is all....

There is over 7k worth of extras on the car so the car with everything is €18500 and standard is 15k.I can do a deal with a few extras for a different price depending on what extras are wanted. I have it on Donedeal for €19,995 just to keep the tyre kickers away...

Car is going into a garage for the winter next month so wont be on the road as im getting something to get me around for the winter...

Honestly i would not be able to buy a standard M3 now after driving this is a complete different car will all the extras and the noise is addictive and unreal...

I will put up some pics of the interior when i get the chance also..[img]

[/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]