Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NCT testers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

NCT testers

Have we any in here, if so, do you talk down to every single person that walks through the doors? I mean what makes them better than everyone else?

Sent from my Vodafone 858 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NCT testers

Why let them ? Either make a complaint or call him up on it there and then otherwise he/she will just keep doing it

BMWHaus Contributor

Oh believe me, I did but he'll just laugh it off and do it to the next customer. I've got his name on the test sheet but the problem is that nearly all of them in the Letterkenny branch are the same. Can you really effectively complain about an entire branch without coming across like a customer with a chip on your shoulder?

BMWHaus Guru

RE: NCT testers

Quote Originally Posted by Dod
    Oh believe me, I did but he'll just laugh it off and do it to the next customer. I've got his name on the test sheet but the problem is that nearly all of them in the Letterkenny branch are the same. Can you really effectively complain about an entire branch without coming across like a customer with a chip on your shoulder?

Do it to the main address rather than the branch

http://www.rsa.ie/en/RSA/Your-Vehicle/Your-Vehicle-/NCT/Complaints-Procedure/

BMWHaus Contributor

stand up to the prick, dont be a pussy and write a letter. go back in and confront him

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Ford 2
    stand up to the prick, dont be a pussy and write a letter. go back in and confront him
    I think that's contradicting yourself! Haha

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford 2
    I think that's contradicting yourself! Haha
    Makes perfect sense if you're from Wexford. :wink:

BMWHaus Contributor

I had a go at him but what if it had been my 5ft 4 wife or someone a little less ready to put his head through a window. I've seen people nearly in tears because of them. Its not any particular type of person, its everyone.

Cheers for the link btw, a cup of tea and a well written message. To follow.

BMWHaus Guru

NCT testers

A tester in Ballymun tried it with me before when I brought up the wife's Bora. To say he got a surprise when I told him how much of a thick f@ck he was would be an understatement.

He assumed I didn't know about cars as I was in my normal clothes and twas clean

Car passed!

BMWHaus Guru

I've seen the general "I couldn't give a shit attitude" on them but that's as bad as I've seen personally. How bad do they get?

When I was in last the fella that did mine was all chat about the coilovers etc.