Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E36 M3

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Remote
    Anybody know anything about this car??

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...m3-evo/5967309

Cheers
    Looks like its worth a look Marcus but I would agree the price is strong.

As for mileage, it is only a number and maintenance is everything but for the 168K or whatever it is the "pile" of invoices in the picture look abit thin...

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

In my opinion ,its 3-4 time less people who would buy saloon M3 ,probably thats why so not lot of them around .and not many who would buy just of different color . people like U ,who can afford to keep few cars in their garage,from classic to modern , is really not much ,and they think completely different .why do U think last owner knows what was done before his ownership? i wouldnt bother to read 1000 letters ad and when think is this car for me.I wouldnt care what was done and what seller thinks it worth.The day ill see it would make my decision .If something was replaced ,doenst mean its still perfect,or was replaced at all.its over 10 years old car ,what list of changed parts it should have?its only one of 50 cars from some "enthusiast" and anyway it doenst make any sense at the end of the day .not all of them i mean

BMWHaus Contributor

Cheers for the replies, and the pm's

To be honest I misread the mileage and thought it was 106K, I wouldn't fancy venturing into an M with that mileage personally. Clean, low mileage, well maintained E36 M3's are very rare.