Cheers

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Remote
    Anybody know anything about this car??

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...m3-evo/5967309

Cheers
    I dont know the car. But

Its very expensive considering the mileage.

Its had some good work done but at that mileage I would expect to see alot more work to have been done.

€5000 can buy a far better M3 than that one!

BMWHaus Contributor

The fact he's looking for an ae86 doesn't fill me with confidence either and dare I say the DL reg..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorB
    I dont know the car. But

Its had some good work done but at that mileage I would expect to see alot more work to have been done.

i seen worst cars with half mileage?! if last owner had it not for long so the list dont need to be bigger as is now .if car will be just over 100k mls ,what difference will it make? no difference at all or very big different .it still may have lot of oem not replaced parts and will need them now or soon
    The car should be seen to extend our thoughts about it .

BMWHaus Contributor

Cheers.

There's not many E36 M3's about, well good ones anyway.

Would consider getting one if the right one popped up

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    I dont know the car. But

i seen worst cars with half mileage?! if last owner had it not for long so the list dont need to be bigger as is now .if car will be just over 100k mls ,what difference will it make? no difference at all or very big different .it still may have lot of oem not replaced parts and will need them now or soon
    The car should be seen to extend our thoughts about it .
    €5000 for an E36 M3 with 168000 miles is rediculous. Doesnt matter how good or bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF
    The fact he's looking for an ae86 doesn't fill me with confidence either and dare I say the DL reg..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    ae86 would have me thinking too :wink: But its still worth a look.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

€5000 for an E36 M3 with 168000 miles is rediculous. Doesnt matter how good or bad it is.
    John ,stop dreaming about individual models sitting in sheds ,and just sitting .All cheaper ones go for parts straight away ,as its life with non written rules .same happened with most performance jap stuff ,was cheap and gone in bits for parts or drifted to death ,now leaving country in one peace .We talk about this and same story time after time .My car now has same mileage ,so what she worth now in Your opinion?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw

John ,stop dreaming about individual models sitting in sheds ,and just sitting .All cheaper ones go for parts straight away ,as its life with non written rules .same happened with most performance jap stuff ,was cheap and gone in bits for parts or drifted to death ,now leaving country in one peace .We talk about this and same story time after time .My car now has same mileage ,so what she worth now in Your opinion?

I wish I was dreaming Valdas.

As if I was dreaming, my E36 M3 with only 79000 miles would be perfect in every way and I would have an overflowing bank account......

But unfortunatley for me I'm not dreaming and therefore I know exactly how much its costs to put one of these cars right. And therefore I also know that the list of work in the advert for that car is only scratching the surface ESPECIALLY if it has 168000 miles.

BMWHaus Contributor

I viewed that car about two years ago. I'll drop you a pm with what I know about it if you like?