Thread: spray paint

BMWHaus Contributor

spray paint

ordered a few cans of spray paint from micksgarage Friday evening and they arrived this morning,they are the ones you can order and are exact paint code match to qem colour,sprayed my new tow eye cover and it really is exactly the same,,ordered a few cans as my e39 splitter will be here soon,very happy with micks garage,think its 7.50 per can,great value.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: spray paint

Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
    ordered a few cans of spray paint from micksgarage Friday evening and they arrived this morning,they are the ones you can order and are exact paint code match to qem colour,sprayed my new tow eye cover and it really is exactly the same,,ordered a few cans as my e39 splitter will be here soon,very happy with micks garage,think its 7.50 per can,great value.
    Link?

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Link?
    pc wont put the link up but there on micksgarage site,order by paint code,,very good.......

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Venom

Link?
    pc wont put the link up but there on micksgarage site,order by paint code,,very good.......
    Thanks James, kind of sick of halfords stuff!