Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delivery needed

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Delivery needed

Ah back to a BMW community spirit of helping each other rather then other BS

BMWHaus Contributor

Hi cambo, would ya mind if i got in on the delivery? I could pick up from Valdas place if thats okay with everyone? Or wherever is convenient?

Thanks
    [/quote]

that leaves things a bit complicated how are you arranging payment for the part

[quote=Andy]
    I can get them this week for you if needed Valdas. Will be up that way in the next couple of days and can drop them to you.

andy for me to drive to that bollox is out of my way if your passing call in and we,ll sort you out bud :happy:
    [hr]

BMWHaus Contributor

Hi cambo, would ya mind if i got in on the delivery? I could pick up from Valdas place if thats okay with everyone? Or wherever is convenient?

Thanks
    [/quote]

that leaves things a bit complicated how are you arranging payment for the part

[quote=Andy]
    I can get them this week for you if needed Valdas. Will be up that way in the next couple of days and can drop them to you.

andy for me to drive to that bollox is out of my way if your passing call in and we,ll sort you out bud :happy:
    [hr]
    dunno why i cant see posts andy pic them up if possible ketron ring tomas and we,ll organise payment

BMWHaus Guru

Weird, posts only showed up when I went to reply.

Lads think I'm gonna fly up this evening and get the diff, will give me time to prep it before Saturday morning.

If ya want stuff picked up let me know,

Cheers for the help lads
    E92 Interlagos Blue M3 - Current
    F10 Sophisto Grey 530d M-Sport - Sold
    F21 M135i Estoril Blue - Sold
    E92 Sapphire Black 335d M-Sport
    - Sold
    E36 328i SE Low Miler - Sold
    E46 Estoril Blue M3 - Sold
    E46 Titan Silver 330ci Clubsport - Sold
    E36 Cosmos Black 318is - Dead