Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

BMWHaus Guru

Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

Feel free to leave any feedback you have for Frank Keanes :happy:

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

I had the pleasure of dealing with Robert & Fergus over the last fews days while trying to get some bits & bobs for the front-end suspension refresh I'm doing this week - can't praise them enough really.

The drop links, sway bar rubber mounts and rear spring pads all came in at less money than motor factors/online shops and much less than some other dealerships I tried. Quick turnaround on their emails and parts ordering means I'll have them in hand tomorrow afternoon without having to make it out to the Naas Rd at all so I'll be using them for all of my BMW OEM parts from now on I think.

Re: Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

Have been using the lads in keanes now close to 3 years they have been excellent to deal with quick, precise and always do there best on pricing

BMWHaus Contributor

They deliver parts for free too, well at least in my experience but then I buy a good few parts everynow and then...
    Came very handy at times....

BMWHaus Guru

Recently, I have been dealing with James in Blackrock when ordering parts. He is a great guy to deal with and very helpful.

Normally, I am ordering parts for older cars which can be difficult to find in the BMW system but he is very knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile when dealing with obscure parts queries.

BMWHaus Guru

Dealt with Robert to source jacking-point covers for an SE e36 coupe, and between us, we found the correct parts. Happy with the service, and grand to deal with and delighted to get the discount!! Never got to put a face to the name when I collected the parts, but I'm sure I will in the future!

BMWHaus Guru

Big shout out to Fergus for sorting me out with seals, washers and oil for my leaky diff. Excellent service and will be buying from FK again:happy:

BMWHaus Guru

Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

Have been get parts from Fergus and Keith for awhile now and always good service.

Also used the service department this week for a an aircon regas and diagnostic on the parking sensors. Very good service and attention to detail.

Regards,

Andy

BMWHaus Guru

Called in today to pick up mats. Hassle free, also worth noting that sometimes it is just as cheap to go main dealer for some parts, also 2 year warranty is excellent.
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

Ordered a few parts from Robert last week and want to say thank you very much for the quick turnaround.