Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

Brilliant service, even though I just got a few small bits an pieces, they still went out of their way to sort me out. Cheers Fergus

BMWHaus Contributor

Happy days, details taken and getting the airbag replaced on the recall,
    Easily done and thanks to Paul in the service dept.
    he's also sending on some service history that wasn't included with the car!

You won't find anybody easier to deal with than Fergus in Frank Keanes. Since I bought the M5 he has sorted me out for various bits and pieces very promptly. It's worth noting that, even though I live in Galway I find myself time and time again dealing with Fergus, even though there are 2 BMW parts depts here now! That should speak for itself!! Thanks again Fergus. [/b]

BMWHaus Guru

Re: Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

Big thanks to the guys in Frank Keane's for fitting me in last Thursday for a brake pad and fluid change even with the VIP event in full swing!

.......and for the few parts too!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Contributor

Couldn't ask for a sounder lad than Fergus to deal with, quick reply to emails can ask him anything and offers the best price he can get for you, top man

Hi All!!

I'm taking a week off, from today and back on Monday 25th.

All enquiries mail to:

parts@frankkeanebmw.ie

Or contact Robert or Simon:

01-2405611

(Not forgetting to mention you're a BMWHaus Member!!)

Thanks,
    Fergus.

BMWHaus Contributor

Great helpful and friendly service provided at Frank Keanes today. Cheers Robert.

BMWHaus Guru

Frank Keanes Feedback Thread

Collected my car from its Airbag recall. Free health check, wash and vacuum.
    Great service from Frank Keane BMW and fair play to Paul my service advisor, a very decent guy to deal with.

Got sick of trying to get E34 clips and replacement alpina wheel badges / lock covers from the lads at bmw here in cork. Stuck an email to Fergus at frank Keane and his response came with prices and screen grabs for parts I didn't have part numbers for.

All sorted, fast , easy and a lot cheaper than the scammers on geebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith-n
    Got sick of trying to get E34 clips and replacement alpina wheel badges / lock covers from the lads at bmw here in cork. Stuck an email to Fergus at frank Keane and his response came with prices and screen grabs for parts I didn't have part numbers for.

All sorted, fast , easy and a lot cheaper than the scammers on geebay.
    The whole lot came through today, even the alpina centre badges on back order. Fergus is a gent, sorted it all no fuss and organised them to be in cork tomorrow morning for me.

Dealing with Kearys put me off main dealers, it seems I just need to use frank keanes from now on.