Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do we do it?

BMWHaus Guru

Why do we do it?

Simple question.

Why do you or I feel the need to go out and buy a car and change it by lavishing time, money and often blood sweat and tears on it?

Is a choice, a compulsion or something else?

Discuss!

Administrator

RE: Why do we do it?

Its an in built thing!

Some people spending 1000's on camera gear, some spend it going to as many football matches of their favourite team, others on travelling to various extravagant locations and others spend crazy money on PCs for gaming....others smoke and drink it!

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    Its an in built thing!

Some people spending 1000's on camera gear, some spend it going to as many football matches of their favourite team, others on travelling to various extravagant locations and others spend crazy money on PCs for gaming....others smoke and drink it!
    What if you do all of that, does that make you a bad person

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by listermint
    Its an in built thing!

What if you do all of that, does that make you a bad person
    No it just means share the wealth :tounge:

BMWHaus Guru

Its an in built thing!

Well that's the it covered in a general sense. I'm also curious to know why individuals choose to.

Why did you?

its a compulsion at this stage

BMWHaus Contributor

Cos It beats the Shite out of watching coronation street, emerdale etc :happy:

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mac7
    Cos It beats the sh*** out of watching coronation street, emerdale etc :happy:
    Mods rather than watch knobs? I like you work :tounge:

Good Question.

TBH I don't even know where my love of BMWs came from, I was brought up around Fords from Fiestas to Transits.

I'v my E36 close to 2 years now, Spent stupid money on it... It can be a headache at times, But on those rare moments when everything goes to plan it's an awesome feeling.

I'll never be finsihed, Always something I want to do or change but it's all part of the fun.

BMWHaus Contributor

Cars, fags and coffee are my things. Im not interested in much else and when you work 6 or 7 days a week I find cars a great way to unwind and forget about all the bullshit you've had to put up with for the week.