Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e36 m3 evo value

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

e36 m3 evo value

my friend is thinking of buying a m3 evo and only wants the engine and box,whats the complete car worth without engine and box,car is high spec,obc,leather vaders and sunflowers.he was asking if I would buy but been thinking about it since,whats it worth in good nick,its 1997 or 1998 car.
    he mentioned afigure but I thought it was high,just curious what people here will think.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: e36 m3 evo value

Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
    my friend is thinking of buying a m3 evo and only wants the engine and box,whats the complete car worth without engine and box,car is high spec,obc,leather vaders and sunflowers.he was asking if I would buy but been thinking about it since,whats it worth in good nick,its 1997 or 1998 car.
    he mentioned afigure but I thought it was high,just curious what people here will think.
    engine and box 1500
    Brakes 150
    Exhaust 150
    Vaders 300 upwards depending on condition
    OBC 50
    Sunflowers 200 (ish)
    Rear end 350
    Front top mounts 50
    Shell -anyones guess.
    Kit - bumpers, skirts, rubstrips - 300

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    engine and box 1500
    Brakes 150
    Exhaust 150
    OBC 50
    Sunflowers 200 (ish)
    Rear end 350
    Shell -anyones guess.
    same as I was thinking in parts but as whole car would be small bit less,other bits are clocks and obcanother 150,
    the engine and box aren't for sale,hes doing a cool project with that.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    engine and box 1500
    Brakes 150
    Exhaust 150
    OBC 50
    Sunflowers 200 (ish)
    Rear end 350
    Shell -anyones guess.
    same as I was thinking in parts but as whole car would be small bit less,other bits are clocks and obcanother 150,
    the engine and box aren't for sale,hes doing a cool project with that.
    Yeah you'd be expecting to get the whole car for a wee bit less but depends on the day, weather, seller, which way you part your hair.

Best place to pick this type of thing up in ROI is on Drift Ireland.

BMWHaus Contributor

e36 m3 evo value

I'm not after one I've 3 now,just got me wondering,he wants a lot more than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

I'm not after one I've 3 now,just got me wondering,he wants a lot more than that

what's the condition? Horrible to be breaking a good one. Parts will sell as you know just all depends on the bottom line. Does he know his stuff?

Re: e36 m3 evo value

It really depends on condition the main things worth money are the wheels and seats

Are they the old style sunflowers or the new have a friend looking for the old style ones

BMWHaus Contributor

e36 m3 evo value

Ya he knows his stuff he has had 2 or 3 m3 this year!!.dont know anymore details or even if he bought it,anyone has any requests pm me and I can put him in touch if he did buy it.hes sound to deal with and he wouldn't buy shite,very particular.

Good e36 m3s are going up in value, you'll get rough rusty heaps of junk that need everything replaced cheap, but I think they are nearly all broken now !!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by pobm3
    Good e36 m3s are going up in value, you'll get rough rusty heaps of junk that need everything replace cheap, but I think they are nearly all broken now !!
    You seem to find the breakers Top mounts worked a charm thanks again :wink: