Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ToTD....

Administrator

RE: ToTD....

Quote Originally Posted by Leins
    E61 M5 over the whole lot of them for me please!
    Im with you on that one Jeff - even though the E60 is one of my least favourite designs to roll off the line!

Have to say, I do like the quick Audi's, but the E61 M5 would still be my choice....having said that, if I got a test drive in both of them, it might be a different outcome!

BMWHaus Contributor

RS4 for me.
    In that gun metal grey colour too

BMWHaus Contributor

A boring 4wd Audi or a rwd v10 animal..I know what I'd be picking yes I know all 4 wheel drive cars are boring but an Audi !! could a picked something interesting saying that ain't the new one a v10 as opposed to either v8 or bi-sexual...sorry bi-turbo ones ?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco
    RS4 for me too .... There one comes up to one of the shops i cover and he has 4 of them Special Seats in her .. the 2 in the back are surrounded in Fibreglass covered in Alacantara .. She's some Bus ...

Ross
    Rosco in the Haus! Welcome along btw

What colour is the RS4? There's a grey one I've seen (and heard ) rocking around with some sort of aftermarket exhaust set-up

Quote Originally Posted by Ford 2
    A boring 4wd Audi or a rwd v10 animal..I know what I'd be picking yes I know all 4 wheel drive cars are boring but an Audi !! could a picked something interesting saying that ain't the new one a v10 as opposed to either v8 or bi-sexual...sorry bi-turbo ones ?
    You kept these anti-Audi feelings hidden for a long time Jay, or maybe I just didn't spot it before

I think the latest RS4 is still a 4.2 n/a V8? Be the last of that style of performance engine I'd say

BMWHaus Contributor

Oh there we'll documented since the 80 blew up at 6am Christmas morning going to work but yea I never liked them from haldex all the way to there stupid far slung over the datum engines I think it was the rs6 that used the v10, same as the merci and r8 actually so at least they sounded nice..but they in my book will be 2nd best to BMW in everything they do..hell I'd even go as far as say I'd prefer a merc !! and for me that's shocking

BMWHaus Guru

Has anyone driven both? Wonder what the better drive is, my money is on the M5

BMWHaus Contributor

ToTD....

RS4 for me got a spin in one last year. It was mental

RS4 Avant for me please