Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am selling my 330i M Sport saloon. It is an original Irish M Sport saloon in Orient Blue with just 72k miles. It has the suede/alcantara sport interior which is in excellent condition. Spec is detailed below but includes, auto lights and wipers, auto dim rear view mirror, 6cd and dash cd, multi function wheel, climate, rear manual sun blind, parking sensors and 18" MV2 alloys.

Overall the car is in excellent condition and benefits from some previous detailing work by the Detailing Shed giving the paint a lovely shine. Bodywork is excellent with just two small dents on the driver side front and rear door. There is no rust or cracked paint and all trim pieces are very presentable. Tyres are Continental Sport Contact 3 with approx 60% wear left. If I was to be fussy the alloys could do with a refurb at some stage as there is some paint flaked off.

Mechanically the car is absolutely spot on. This is one of the tightest, best sorted cars I have driven and the previous enthusiast owner never scrimped on maintenance and this is backed up by the raft of invoices accompanying the service history. This is the first car in a long time that when I bought it I had not wanted to instantly start getting things done to it, it was that good.

Service history:
PDI 4-6-2004 BMW GB
8,636 Miles Murphy & Gunn Oil Service
24,426 Miles Joe Duffy Oil, Inspection 2, Air filter
41,950 Miles Deerpark Motors Inspection 1
53,014 Miles Murphy & Gunn Oil, Inspection 1
62,299 Miles Murphy & Gunn Oil Service, Fuel Filter

24,428 Miles Joe Duffy Brake Fluid & Coolant
62,299 Miles Murphy & Gunn Brake Fluid & Coolant

The car has NCT til 30-06-2014. I am asking €4,950 for what is quite a rare car.

[hr]

Full album link available to interested parties.