Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Good News Thread

RE: The Good News Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dod
    I have good news but it may be offensive to others.

Think about it and you'll get it. Lol
    You came home this afternoon to find your slippers misplaced...you dropped on to your knees and cried aloud to Jesus to guide you in your hour of need...with no hope you decided to seek revenge by bringing chaos and unrest to this world. You approached the kitchen cupboard to take a sip of Tesco Vodka as for all you knew it may be your last for a long while if the authorities were to take you on and stop your wrath of destruction on the local township. As the strongly scented nectar of hate flowed down your neck and you peered down the length of the bottle past the barcode...suddenly, a sight in the corner of your eye that caused your blood to run cold and your grip to loosen allowing the bottle to smash to the ground into smithereens...your slippers where over there next to the bin.

...just a guess anyways

BMWHaus Contributor

It was my Nike Airs. Lol

BMWHaus Guru

Re: The Good News Thread

Wexford rally passing 50 yards from.the house. Woken by the sound of engines.

BMWHaus Guru

Little fella asking all sorts of car questions lately, constantly wants to change gears for me in the car (can do it by the sound of the engine and all!) He's been looking at Ken block and IDC videos on youtube and also wants to go to mondello to see the drifting. We're not to tell mammy seemingly but he secretly likes BMW's he says!

Job! :happy:

BMWHaus Contributor

Salmon season is up and running roll on March first no trout is safe

sent by my thumb

BMWHaus Contributor

Daft Dave is back!!:hehe!:

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    I'll start. Interview for a job tomorrow and also getting a wisdom tooth out (trust me this is good news haha)
    This week I became an uncle for the first time, accepted a new job offer and all sent in my resignation to the current one after nearly nine years!

:happy:

BMWHaus Guru

I'll start. Interview for a job tomorrow and also getting a wisdom tooth out (trust me this is good news haha)
    This week I became an uncle for the first time, accepted a new job offer and all sent in my resignation to the current one after nearly nine years!

Must be something in the air, start a new job Monday after leaving my last one of 19 years.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74

Must be something in the air, start a new job Monday after leaving my last one of 19 years.
    That's the shots!!! Good man.

BMWHaus Guru

I do feel a little like this guy (only a little :tounge: )