Well "The Beast" is up for sale!

Had planned to do it after the track day but planned to do more days, not sure we will get it out again next year and we need some space in the shed.

Its a Ni car from new with only 2 owners, 96k on the clock or there abouts, electric sunroof and windows so was well equipted from new. Its has working parking sensors but they will be either for sale separate or going on my e36.

It has been stripped out apart from the front seats and carpets but the rest of the parts have been dumped so wont be able to put back together. Start first time but battery is dead at this stage sat outside for a bit.

The car was bought by Dave and myself to do up and sell on but had too much lacquer peel but its a good solid car, made everyone at the track day either smile or laugh in some way.

The brakes didn't fail once one the day, they had some racing blue fluid put into them and should be good to fight another few laps.

It will be sold on a set of steelies as I need the wheels that are on it now

Bad Points:

Might be the clutch on the way out, also hard to engage 1st gear but drives with no issues. has 140bhp when it was new but engine is in good condition and was a quick car on the day, Conor took a couple of fella including Wayne in the M5

The boot from the MAF is in need of replacement, previous owner duck taped it, had no issues on the day but is ticking over poorly now and Conor reckons its due to this.

Needs coilovers of some sort unless you are the type that wont get sea sick turning a bend in Mondello

If there is anything else I can think of I will edit the thread.

Price: €300

The reason for the coilovers recommendation

[align=center][/align]

The car itself, stickers are gone, Fidanza cut the sponsorship short it was eating flywheels with all the torque.

[align=center][/align]