Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E36 323i Wanted!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E36 323i Wanted!!!

Hi everyone,
    Looking to get a E36 323i. Have an E46 320d SE for the daily driver so wanting a weekend/summer car with a real straight 6 sound and feel. Will consider any colour, preferably dark gun metal type grey, black or dark blues. All advice and recommendations gladly welcomed.
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 323i Wanted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ
    Hi everyone,
    Looking to get a E36 323i. Have an E46 320d SE for the daily driver so wanting a weekend/summer car with a real straight 6 sound and feel. Will consider any colour, preferably dark gun metal type grey, black or dark blues. All advice and recommendations gladly welcomed.
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    Have seen a few knocking around on DD. Actually had one of them offered to me a few weeks back for a grand as the seller couldn't get rid. Tax seems to be the killer for a lot of people.

There are bargains to be had. If i spot anything I'll throw it up here. If you can find it go for the 2.5 non vanos :wink:

Good luck with the search!

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    Have seen a few knocking around on DD. Actually had one of them offered to me a few weeks back for a grand as the seller couldn't get rid. Tax seems to be the killer for a lot of people.

There are bargains to be had. If i spot anything I'll throw it up here. If you can find it go for the 2.5 non vanos :wink:

Good luck with the search!
    that won't be a 323i

BMWHaus Contributor

Thanks, that would be great. I've a lot to learn so all the advice is appreciated and yeah if you see anything worth while a shout my direction would be great. Like I said, I'll probably run or for the summer months for many reasons including financial.

BMWHaus Contributor

Have you a price in your head?

They can range from €800 - €2300 +

Re: E36 323i Wanted!!!

323i vert with hardtop would be nice for the summer ,a few small engine tweeks will see you around 200bhp too

BMWHaus Contributor

Preferably something in the region of 1000-1700. Minor mechanical/bodywork and maintenance and repairs only required also. Just don't quite have the money to be fixing large patches of rust or anything at the moment. Some thing reasonably clean as you can imagine.
    [hr]
    Also I know you probably think its mad but preferably a sunroof not a vert...I'm being awkward I know, lol.
    Thanks,

Re: E36 323i Wanted!!!

Watch donedeal religiously and have the cash ready to pounce they do come up but good cars never hang around long its worth throwing your eye on adverts ie and carzone every once in a while is well

BMWHaus Contributor

Ok cool, went to see the techno violet one on done deal a week or two back but there was just too much rust and also a decent amount mechanically required too.must keep an eye on carzone like you said. Also as stated, anyone in the know of a good one going, please five me a shout or send on the recommendations. It will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks guys.

BMWHaus Contributor

Ok cool, went to see the techno violet one on done deal a week or two back but there was just too much rust and also a decent amount mechanically required too.must keep an eye on carzone like you said. Also as stated, anyone in the know of a good one going, please five me a shout or send on the recommendations. It will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks guys.
    The best e36 323 on this site imo is Andy and his arm can be twisted. E36 Pete also was tempted to part with his. But €1700 wouldn't buy either car

http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=1166