Thread: My E36 banged up *€600*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

My E36 banged up *€600*

Below is the previous add.. the only addition is now its fuckt. Literately can be put back on the road. But might be better broken. It needs welding in the front as it broke the metal from the wheel arch say just before the turret. No leg, chassis or bumper bar damage. The damage has been central to the slam panel and the front basically. Few plastics, headlights, bonnet etc. I was quoted 300-400 to have it straightened 100%. then the rest is bolt on stuff

97 318is in mountreal blue
    serviced between 6 and 10k all the time
    Full genuine sport
    pressed plates
    de lensed headlights
    18 button obc
    jom coilovers
    15's e34 bbs wheels
    Will be a fresh test soon
    I'd imagine taxed
    oem 3.65 small case LSD
    de-cat straight pipe into standard box( have standard cat )
    pipercross filter inc custom airbox
    light engine build including new headgasket, head skimmed etc ( 30k ago )
    altered cam timing
    Recent dyno at 149hp

Ok so there's I'd imagine more spec but I'm not thinking now. Me and this car have been through everything together and touch wood has never giving me so much as a moments bother, bar what I call normal maintenance. Body's real straight and paints quite good. I'd defo paint the front bumper though been finicky about things. As it sits at the min all bushes are good as I replace everything with oem parts. The car really wants for noting.. I'll try add to this as I go

The next thing is I'm inch's from fixing this but I dont want to. So I'll sell complete INC the OE LSD for 600. Diff alone will grab north a 350e as its perfect. Rest of the body is fine. The wheels etc. Coilovers bla bla bla. Oh and front bumper survived just a bit roughed up She has full 18 button obc etc. The non sunroof black headlining. Basically a genuine sport. Car will need to be trailered as the wing has neen fuckt and sits on the front wheel. No lights etc so cant drive it. Still starts, runs etc

I have a few people with fist dibs but its here for the rest to see also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD_1t4woE2Q&list=UURI2Jr9mKslb7QQ5dKPR7AQ
    [hr]
    and the few banged ones
    Attached Images Attached Images