Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

BMWHaus Guru

Breaking Bad

Anyone watched it? Finished it the other day was very good but very slow at time. Anyway found this on YouTube by chance, turns out hes real

http://youtu.be/HkB9VJdu27M

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Breaking Bad

I watched it during November on Netflix. It was good but completely agree it was slow at times.

Currently watching prison break, on season 2 now. Will see how that goes.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    I watched it during November on Netflix. It was good but completely agree it was slow at times.

was on the last season of prison break and just stopped watching it gets abit repetitive and predictable, should have stopped a series back imo!

Now to search for another one to watch over Christmas, thinking that new one "Orange is the new Black" "House of Cards" or "Arrested Development"

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by ChrispyFish

was on the last season of prison break and just stopped watching it gets abit repetitive and predictable, should have stopped a series back imo!

Now to search for another one to watch over Christmas, thinking that new one "Orange is the new Black" "House of Cards" or "Arrested Development"
    My mates said the same. They said season one was great but everything after that, meh!

Think I'll stick to doc Mc Stuffins
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrispyFish

My mates said the same. They said season one was great but everything after that, meh!

Think I'll stick to doc Mc Stuffins

BMWHaus Guru

Arrested development is great! Most people either love it or hate it though. I watched the original 3 series but couldn't get in to series 4 for some reason...

BMWHaus Contributor

Breaking Bad

Arrested Development S4 picks up after about 7 or 8 episodes and is worth sticking with.
    I've not watched Breaking Bad yet, it's on the list for Christmas when I have the house to myself for a couple of days.

BMWHaus Guru

I've been watching BB for last few weeks on S5E07 atm I agree it is slow at times but is great most of the time. Anyone want to recommend any other series to watch? Game of thrones is great also.

BMWHaus Guru

Arrested Development is one of the best I've seen. Need to get back to Dexter now too

I personally thought Breaking Bad was utter rubbish, gave up after 2 seasons. Just couldn't understand what everyone was raving about myself

BMWHaus Guru

Breaking Bad

Geoff, stop watching dexter after season 4.the ending was rubbish.

Elementary is good
    Burn notice was good for the first 4 seasons
    Graceland is good
    Luther is alright but I'm a big Idris Elba fan./
    The walking dead is shit
    Boardwalk empire can be slow but is redeemed by moments of absolute brutal violence

BMWHaus Contributor

The Wire is a must see if you haven't seen already

A wishy washy season here and there but they're all the same