Thread: 630bhp S65 amg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

630bhp S65 amg

I absolutely love these cars the one hammond drove in Albania on top gear is one of my favourite saloons of all time its such a good looking powerhouse with a mighty grunt so much so id have it over the new M5 anyday given the choice

Anyway there newest beast twin turbo V12 oh yeah

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/mercedes-s65-amg-2013-11-08

Top gear albania
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OA9mA176mA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

RE: 630bhp S65 amg

Cracking car, though the steering wheel looks like the wheel from my grandmother's old Hyundai Pony from many, many years ago.

I really don't like how some modern cars have gone back to two spoke steering wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenbrandist
    ...the steering wheel looks like the wheel from my grandmother's old Hyundai Pony from many, many years ago.
    :happy: That's a superb description!

Re: 630bhp S65 amg

Agreed looks cheap and nasty the dash + wheel in the one on the top gear video is much nicer , they sound amazing though and the torque is insane with a bhp figure to match

We have an sl63 amg in the workshop at the moment for service the noise of the fucker is intoxicating.
    We get a 06 s65 in for service too.
    Only yesterday I had to drive the gaffers 2012 cl500 back from town to the garage it was pure class. Although I got eyeballed by everyone .
    Big fast mercs are great pure brute force and nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Joey
    We have an sl63 amg in the workshop at the moment for service the noise of the fucker is intoxicating.
    Only yesterday I had to drive the gaffers 2012 cl500 back from town to the garage it was pure class. Although I got eyeballed by everyone .
    I only saw an S65 Brabus Merc yesterday in Dublin with big V8 (V12?) signs on the side of it in front of the front door pillars, 06-D-3755x sporting a very nice slimline spare wheel on the right rear.

630bhp S65 amg

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    ...the steering wheel looks like the wheel from my grandmother's old Hyundai Pony from many, many years ago.
    As someone said in the comments section of the article, the steering wheel looks like a smiley face with the dials as the eyes!! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Quote Originally Posted by foxmoves
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    As someone said in the comments section of the article, the steering wheel looks like a smiley face with the dials as the eyes!! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
    lol i cant see anything else now

BMWHaus Guru

630bhp S65 amg

Quote Originally Posted by BMW520D
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey
    I only saw an S65 Brabus Merc yesterday in Dublin with big V8 (V12?) signs on the side of it in front of the front door pillars, 06-D-3755x sporting a very nice slimline spare wheel on the right rear.
    That's a Dayzul

Administrator

No doubting the engine is a bit special...but think Id have it there for herself and keep the M5 as my daily!