Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hydrogen conversion kits on adverts

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Hydrogen conversion kits on adverts

They forgot to mention that you need the flux capacitor to harness the full potential which you can make yourself from a few Christmas lights and toilet roll tubes, which is what this scutter probably is (that tg clip mentioned the price of the hydrogen system it was a bit more than a couple hundred euro ):smiling:

BMWHaus Guru

I'm not against the environment or anything, but I just love an internal combustion engine..! There's just something really satisfying about fuel going in, explosion occurring inside, and powwwweerrrr out I just can't imagine an electric motor being half as exciting what with it being completely silent as well as having one gear! It's a complete farce.

Have to agree with you on that Peter, electric motors are cool and all but theres just something so damn satisfying about blowing up liquified T-rex!

Unfortunately a day will come when internal combustion road vehicles will be no more and like the horse and carts before them, will be removed from the streets, kept alive only by those that love them.