Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taxes to force you from car on to bus

Re: Taxes to force you from car on to bus

Someone should execute that shitebag before he does any more damage to the motorist :@:@:@

The bus does be packed we dont need more people on them that lad needs a good slap on the back of the head every time he comes up with an idea

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Taxes to force you from car on to bus

Currently waiting on a DART thats delayed 30 mins and it's delayed maybe twice or three
    times a week in the evenings.

If I had a car space, I'd probably drive to work, as I'm in early and home late, so traffic
    wouldn't be an issue for me.

If there was a more efficient reliable public transport system in Dublin, let alone the rest
    of the country I'm sure more would use it

BMWHaus Guru

Taxes to force you from car on to bus

Quote Originally Posted by Don B
    Currently waiting on a DART thats delayed 30 mins and it's delayed maybe twice or three
    times a week in the evenings.

If I had a car space, I'd probably drive to work, as I'm in early and home late, so traffic
    wouldn't be an issue for me.

If there was a more efficient reliable public transport system in Dublin, let alone the rest
    of the country I'm sure more would use it
    So true. I remember when I was about 18/19 I used to work in Argos in Galway. Should have been able to work 12-6 on a Sunday but had to get my hours changed to 1-6 as I kept getting pulled up on being late because the train was late every single Sunday without fail. So essentially CIE cost me £1500 punt approx already! I've been thick about it for years. No way will I ever be able to commute by Train to Galway the service is horrendous and they hide behind numbers pretending it isn't. Why build a network of motorways in the last 5 years and now say use the public system? We don't have the infrastructure and we haven't got the population to justify it. There's just Dublin and the rest are small cities. We're only 4 million not like other countries. And we all don't live in Dublin. It's hard enough to even afford to live/work but ya sure slap another tax on us be grand. *fuming*

Sent forward in time from my Nokia 3210