Thread: E46 M3 Rtab choices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E46 M3 Rtab choices

alright lads, I think I'm going to need to replace the rtabs on the M3. The back end just doesnt feel right especially under power. I'll be getting it checked out after xmas but just wondering what ppl are using? I wont be tracking her, so powerflex are out. Im thinking oem + shims or rogue. Just wondering what set up ppl are using and if theyve have both rogue street and oem+ shims and if they feel the difference??

cheers

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

RE: E46 M3 Rtab choices

if back end feels not right on acceleration so pray to Christmas gods that its not cracked subframe

Quote Originally Posted by narusa
    if back end feels not right on acceleration so pray to Christmas gods that its not cracked subframe
    haha, nah subframes been done so not that.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

ah good another one was done-good to hear if you dont vant polybushes go for MAYLE HD or Lemforder they are OEM quality but pricey,very similar priced as Powerflexes.

Quote Originally Posted by narusa
    ah good another one was done-good to hear if you dont vant polybushes go for MAYLE HD or Lemforder they are OEM quality but pricey,very similar priced as Powerflexes.
    yeah ive checked them out. More interested in peoples experience of both oem +shims and also street racing ones, like rogue, to see what difference is as I'd like to know if the oem +shims would be a tad softer

BMWHaus Contributor

Just buy the OEM ones, that way when they go you can replace them with something better later on :P

Quote Originally Posted by listermint
    Just buy the OEM ones, that way when they go you can replace them with something better later on :P
    haha, knob