Thread: Breaking cars

BMWHaus Guru

Breaking cars

Following on from recent conversations I've had and doing this myself I'm curious to know what ye all think about about it?

What do ye break, what would ye break (what wouldn't ye) is it a false economy these days. Are there too many at it?

Discuss!?

Re: Breaking cars

Everybodys at it moneys scarce and like when selling anything online timewasters will drive you up the wall

You need to be getting sports at the very least and they need to be e46/e39 and up theres very little cash in non m e36's anymore

Your best bet would be to pick up very high spec cars and you want an international audience so you will need ebay to really maximise profits ,but ebay and PayPal can be a nightmare too

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Breaking cars

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Everybodys at it moneys scarce and like when selling anything online timewasters will drive you up the wall

You need to be getting sports at the very least and they need to be e46/e39 and up theres very little cash in non m e36's anymore

Your best bet would be to pick up very high spec cars and you want an international audience so you will need ebay to really maximise profits ,but ebay and PayPal can be a nightmare too

So the day of the large breakers yard is on the way out?

Re: Breaking cars

No id say there will always be money out there for big yards like traynors that cater for everyday run of the mill cars but there well established and well known competition is fierce though for big breakers is well

I thought you were talking more along the lines of just breaking 5 or 6 car's

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Breaking cars

Oh I'm talking about breaking in general from one to many.