Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Chris Harris Thread

RE: Chris Harris Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos
    Quote Originally Posted by donnelly117
    Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos
    P1 or LaFerrari for moi. Correct me if i'm wrong but did Harris say that he had the sticky tyres on the P1 for the little race at the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He did, also in the videos where he did the cars individually, he said both McLaren and Ferrari shipped a team on engineers along with the cars to set it up perfectly. The Porsche arrive by itself with a set of road tires on it, so it didn't do too bad at all! And its about half the price of the others Not that the price matters when you're buying cars like that!

I loved the Porsche back when Top Gear did it too!
    I loved it when Richard Hammond did a feature on it but after seeing the above video my thoughts changed!
    Im looking forward to see what the top gear guy have to say about it on the new amazon show! No doubt they will go big with that episode considering the amount of cash amazon threw at the production costs!

BMWHaus Contributor

Red Car every time for me you could hump her from any angle!!

I think McLaren have yet to make a car that is pretty from all angles the 675 LT is there best effort on the looks department imho

The Porsche looks much better without that hideous paint job also

Great video all the same lucky boys the three of them

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin46

I think McLaren have yet to make a car that is pretty from all angles the 675 LT is there best effort on the looks department imho

What about the F1? Absolutely gorgeous car, especially the long tail one!

Love how loud the turbo chatter and wastegates are in the P1 on the flying lap too!

Love how loud the turbo chatter and wastegates are in the P1 on the flying lap too!
    I'd say he meant since McLaren started making cars again, from the MP4-12C til now.

If you ain't watched his individual videos on the P1 and LaFezza from earlier on in the year, do it...and with decent headphones or surround system. Immense!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaAQW8lVaRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVQ-UKZbro

This is class
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXRA_34eZrk

Quote Originally Posted by mk2glenn

I'd say he meant since McLaren started making cars again, from the MP4-12C til now.
    I cant help but feel McLaren are too safe with their designs, a bit like Audi but not to the same extreme. They dont have the flair of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani etc.. They're a bit clinical! Maybe they're making faster cars around a track but half the supercars sold probably never turn a wheel in anger on a track!

I cant help but feel McLaren are too safe with their designs, a bit like Audi but not to the same extreme. They dont have the flair of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani etc.. They're a bit clinical! Maybe they're making faster cars around a track but half the supercars sold probably never turn a wheel in anger on a track!
    R8 looks like a glorified TT and the McLarens look like a spurious car off a computer game. The R8s interior similarities to A4 TDis would also do my nut in!

At that price I want soul, style and noise. Ferrari hard to pass!

R8 looks like a glorified TT and the McLarens look like a spurious car off a computer game. The R8s interior similarities to A4 TDis would also do my nut in!

At that price I want soul, style and noise. Ferrari hard to pass!
    I couldnt say no to a Zonda!! Someday!!! :P