Thread: E60 19 x 9.5 Spider Genuine

E60 19 x 9.5 Spider Genuine

Needed urgently 1 or 2 x genuine 19 x 9.5J E60 Spider alloy. Had a slow puncture and just found 4 cracks on the inside when I took the wheel off. I know these are as rare as rocking horse shite for genuine wheels but any help appreciated

Wheel has already been welded a number of times so don't feel safe welding again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update

Here's the offending pothole

Front alloy is buckled too, repairable tho, left it into Autodepot in Walkinsown and will have it back tomorrow

Rear alloy is beyond repair, have ordered a new one and will have it tomorrow €670 from Conlans Rathangan, close to me and decent price including Vat

Was onto Laois Co Co already, helpful enough and advised what to do re; claiming, but I won't hold my breath in getting anything back

Big thanks to Autodepot Walkinstown for the loan of 2 wheels to keep me motoring

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E60 19 x 9.5 Spider Genuine

Wow some pothole, my friend claimed again DCC for a pothole and got the full value of a front shock or shocks so worth trying to get onto them!

Paying enough tax between fuel and road tax

Hopefully, will keep updated. I doubt I'm the only one that fell foul of this pothole!

BMWHaus Guru

they just redone the Howth road about 6 weeks back and there is a pothole half the size of that already!!!!

Unreal!

Make sure to claim for the wheel too

Solicitor's letter along with the invoice for parts damaged and photos of offending pothole usually does the trick with Louth c.c.
    Make sure you bill for plenty inc. labour costs :wink::happy: