Thread: new cheap delivery service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

new cheap delivery service

parcelconnect.ie is new from fastway,you drop your parcel to local pickup place,usually a shop,pub etc and they collect it,only found this out a while ago from friend in fastway,they have really cheap rates all over Ireland,im not connected with this and only saying as its great to get things delivered cheaply and you don't have to wait at home for them to call.

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: new cheap delivery service

Any contact details?

Sent from my Vodafone 858 using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: new cheap delivery service

Quote Originally Posted by Dod
    Any contact details?

Sent from my Vodafone 858 using Tapatalk 2
    parcelconnect.ie is the contact details,

BMWHaus Contributor

been using parcelmotel for over a year now. cant fault them at all

www.parcelmotel.com

great for using amazon.co.uk (free uk delivery)

BMWHaus Contributor

GLS have been doing this for a good while now although they can be quite expensive. It does take the hassle out of sitting around for a pick up/ collection all day....

If you were sending a few parcels from time to time its worth contacting your local fastway driver and buying delivery tickets. They work out around 8 euro each within Ireland with a weight limit of 25kg and up to 2.1m in size. Also insurance is covered up to 450 euro.

I haven't used parcelmotel but it seems to be the cheapest way from the UK.

BMWHaus Contributor

new cheap delivery service

Quote Originally Posted by michael320
    GLS have been doing this for a good while now although they can be quite expensive. It does take the hassle out of sitting around for a pick up/ collection all day....

If you were sending a few parcels from time to time its worth contacting your local fastway driver and buying delivery tickets. They work out around 8 euro each within Ireland with a weight limit of 25kg and up to 2.1m in size. Also insurance is covered up to 450 euro.

I haven't used parcelmotel but it seems to be the cheapest way from the UK.
    For some reason my local Fastway driver doesn't do labels,tried that before.have done the parcel shop thing with Gls but it's slow and not next day pickup most of the time,last time I used it I dropped it off on Monday and it was delivered on Friday.slower than an post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

You have to buy the book of 10, if you ring him up and ask him to get you a book the depot will send one out. They don't sell them individually. Its fine if you are sending out a few bits a week but for one off stuff your link seems to be best.

You didn't hear it from me but some fastway drivers will buy the books themselves and sell them individually to punters for a few euro extra

Re: new cheap delivery service

Try parcel motel. It's a fixed price of 3.50 I think and they have drop off lockers all over the country. They're 24/7 too so you can send and collect at whatever time is convenient.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2