Sent from my SM-G3815 using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

build thread fail

Wow is all.

Sent from an i phone whilst drunk.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: build thread fail

Quote Originally Posted by Dod
    Its not at all funny, just truely tragic. Has no one actually explained that its all just s***?
    Read through most of the thread last night and apparently he don't listen to anyone, he thinks he is brilliant and there is loads of people who are either dopes or just taking the piss out of him by saying how good his work is etc And a proper welder offered to do all the welding for him and he declined

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BluhBluh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod
    Its not at all funny, just truely tragic. Has no one actually explained that its all just s***?
    Read through most of the thread last night and apparently he don't listen to anyone, he thinks he is brilliant and there is loads of people who are either dopes or just taking the p*** out of him by saying how good his work is etc And a proper welder offered to do all the welding for him and he declined
    I gave up and flicked ahead and seemingly people from forums all over the world are aware of this thread and drop in to say hello!:surprised:

BMWHaus Guru

went through it page by page for updates, didn't read the whole thing but has near 2 million views or something! Turns out they done another engine and it blew up (surprise surprise...) and they blamed the internals themselves or something...

Some work all the same, I doubt they are the only ones out there

Here's another epic fail, probably already seen by most but for those of you who haven't http://m.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=207619

BMWHaus Guru

Just reading this again!:hehe!::happy: