Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on this. ? E91

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Thoughts on this. ? E91

I like it and im very temped.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/320-D-M-/37713875736098660/advert?channel=CARS

2k and the mini returned to standard.

Wouldnt take much to have it looking like this
    Which is perfect in IMO

Re: Thoughts on this. ? E91

Go for it

Its a low mileage 320d msport touring even if you sold next year you would lose very little on it looks the mutts nuts on the 225M's

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Thoughts on this. ? E91

Quote Originally Posted by Mackers

http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/320-D-M-/37713875736098660/advert?channel=CARS

Which is perfect in IMO

Looks lovely Darren, but I don't think I could part with 11k for 06 with 87k miles? I'm not too familiar with the prices of these but just seems a little pricey for me... :huh:

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36

Which is perfect in IMO

Looks lovely Darren, but I don't think I could part with 11k for 06 with 87k miles? I'm not too familiar with the prices of these but just seems a little pricey for me... :huh:
    I was thinking that but the msports do make nearly that and it has the leather and pano roof etc plus im getting it for less than 11

BMWHaus Guru

Looks great when done right, even standard they are gorgeous. Nice family all rounder too, could be your next e39 (keeper)

BMWHaus Contributor

buy it and put your magic touch on it,

BMWHaus Contributor

Looks great! With your personal touch to it too, it I'll look smashing. Just be carefull reversing in the car park after coming from the mini

BMWHaus Guru

Thanks lads. I really like it.

It's pretty much a done deal, I don't hang about , just have to actually see the car now he assured me its mint though.

I know they are Famous last words but don't think it needs much.

225m wheels
    Lowered.
    Exhaust tip.
    Remap
    Black grills.
    Front carbon splitters.
    Maybe upgrade the headlights.

That's all for now, and I don't even have it yet

I have most of the stuff stripped off the mini already, just the exhaust and the hands free kit left and ill do them tomorrow. Then just have to sell it all to get new parts for the e91

It's pretty much a done deal, I don't hang about , just have to actually see the car now he assured me its mint though.

225m wheels
    Lowered.
    Exhaust tip.
    Remap
    Black grills.
    Front carbon splitters.

I have most of the stuff stripped off the mini already, just the exhaust and the hands free kit left and ill do them tomorrow. Then just have to sell it all to get new parts for the e91
    Don't forget to ditch the swirl flaps and fit blanks, has to be top of the list of jobs.
    A set of eibach sport-lines would have it sitting pretty sweet plus a 335 exhaust and defuser looks great on the tourings.
    Here`s a set of 225m`s http://cars.donedeal.ie/alloyswheels-for-sale/bmw-genuine-19-msport-225-style-alloys/6011369

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mckay

225m wheels
    Lowered.
    Exhaust tip.
    Remap
    Black grills.
    Front carbon splitters.

Don't forget to ditch the swirl flaps and fit blanks, has to be top of the list of jobs.
    A set of eibach sport-lines would have it sitting pretty sweet plus a 335 exhaust and defuser looks great on the tourings.
    Here`s a set of 225m`s http://cars.donedeal.ie/alloyswheels-for-sale/bmw-genuine-19-msport-225-style-alloys/6011369
    Ye I have a small list of stuff to check if it was done and the swirl flaps are on it.

I seen them. They look good but I'll have to wait until I sell the stuff from the mini. I'm lucky I'm not string up for changing the car never mind spending money in wheels with only 4 and s but months until our wedding