With the weather clearing up, getting sick of looking at a dirty car and wanting to finally let loose with the da on my car here are the results.

The following was completed in 5 hours (with many more to come)

Steps:
Interior
Interior Wet vac finishing (drivers seat and footwell, forgot about the door card)

Exterior
Quick Soak with Orchard Preclean
Snow Foam with Orchard Cotton Candy
Tar Removal with Orchard Tar Cleanse (cant recommend enough)
Iron Removal with Orchard Iron Cleanse
Clay with dodo juice born slippy concentrate
Machine polish (only top of boot lid and lights so far :sad: but more to come tomorrow weather permitting)

....and now for the pics:

Interior first:

Now too bad you would think:

After a quick hoover:

After the wet vac:

From just the footwell (mats used every day)

From just the drivers seat (bought second hand, roughly 130 miles worth of wear and tear)

Exterior
The dirty pics :wink:

A quick soak with preclean and a covering of cotton candy quickly ate into the dirt

So much so this shows how easily the dirt washes off as a result, at this point I hadnt touched the paintwork with anything (have to thank Autoglym EGP aswell :tounge

Had to throw in this cheeky 50/50 so show how dirty the wheel was:

Looks clean:

But after a quick rub of the mitt.....im not too sure haha, its definitely worth investing in a second bucket

A quick de-tar and clay resulted in this:

Now was time for machine polishing, with the weather closing in and the light fading decision was made to focus on just the boot lid and lights, pictures are only from the phone but shows a 50/50 of the bootlid

The biggest transformation was seen in the rear light, 3 hits with a finishing pad with meguires 205, below shows the difference between the left (polished) and right (not touched)

Thats all for 1 day, hopefully weather permitting I can get more polishing done tomorrow